Sit back, relax, and draw constellations on your own personal night sky.
With music by @pizzamakesgames
- Move with arrow keys. Hold C to move faster.
- Select stars with X. Connect them to form constellations.
- Hold X when not connecting stars to finalise a constellation. Select a name and confirm with X, or cancel with C.
- Delete connections with X while hovering the line.
- To clear your constellations and generate a new sky, hold Down and C at the bottom of the sky.
If you have a copy of pico-8, you can download the .p8 file below and play/modify it as you like!
Click download now to get access to the following files: